Friday, October 29, 2010

Feeling confused !

Haiz.. Just wan let u know.. i won't give up chase u.. no matter what kind of problem i have to face, i won't give up.. I do not expect u will accept me again.. but still.. i will try my best ever to make u change your mind.. before that maybe i should just stop disturbing u.. Maybe it's a good thing that i've met with u.. u make me changed.. although we have break up, but i never think of getting other gals to replace u.. Seriously, i have never been so serious with dating before.. after i've met u, my life started to change.. Perhaps u will say that is not u that change me, it's myself who make those changes.. but this is the real facts that u have change me.. Just give me some time.. I'll prove it to u.. Enjoy ur holidays.. love you..
Kraven 




No comments:

Post a Comment