Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Nice day ~

Today juz as usual.. go school for test.. but u told me u bang a car while u on the way to polimas.. when i heard bout that, i kinda of worry.. when i saw u at poly, u looked like "terkejut" n still thinking of juz now ( at least that's what i think ).. Next time when driving, be careful ya.. dun let ppl tat care about u worry.. ^^ I juz come back from PJ2.. juz played badminton with my frenz.. now i only noe my badminton skill compare to my otherfrenz, my skill really damn bad lor.. >.< if u can be with me that time, maybe will make me more energetic lor.. but if think in the positive way, i can keep fit with that if every week oso go play badminton with them.. Hehe.. T^T ltr still nid go wh's house at night to complete my drawing work.. Hope u can help me again ( although maybe i still nid to redraw ).. Haha.. So.. wish u can pass with flying colours in ur final exam.. +u +u.. I oso nid +u dy.. dun wan lose to u.. Hehe.. love you..
Kraven 

No comments:

Post a Comment